Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Costa Rica: The beginnings of a hotel snob

Spoiled.  It happens quite easily.  I was never a hotel snob.  Give me the least expensive room in a good location that is clean and I'm satisfied.  But after spending four days at a Four Seasons, I can see how easy it is to become accustomed to traveling in that extra treat of luxury.  Aside from the gorgeous surroundings and beautiful rooms... the food was amazing... the pools were fun, but not crowded in a spring break sort of way... the beaches were nice, clean and quaint... and a lot of small details that really made you feel special.  So, I'm still not a hotel snob, I haven't logged enough time for that.  But I can see how it happens, and now I have this great experience to compare things too.  Like the RUI... place didn't get a fair shot!  :) 
There is many, many things to post about this Costa Rica trip, so this is only the beginning.  Here are some pictures enjoying the Four Seasons...
The view from our private balcony (we had half a villa with two rooms and large outdoor patio all to ourselves)
Dinner at Sunset on the Beach
Stephanie and Robyn chillin' pool side (see the pretty beach that is so close in the background?)
A picture from the lower pool area towards the second upper pool area.  Look at the trees... beautiful!
Paul with his fancy super zoom lens.  This not-so-secret bird watcher and wild animal lover was happy here!   (More on that later).
Calling Room Service... Breakfast on the balcony.  This is the life!

No comments: