Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Costa Rica: Sunsets

We all know when you're somewhere warm and tropical... sunsets are gorgeous.  It's so peaceful.  We snapped some good sunset photos on our Costa Rica adventure.
You know what makes this picture awesome and not cheesy... they were getting ready for their sunset portrait and I snapped this one before they turned to face me. 
The Dubinskys... Joel - this one needs to go up on your wall of photos!
I would usually nix a photo that leaves me just out of the shower with wet hair and no make up... but I love how natural the whole shot is!
Great friends... great vacation!

No comments: