Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, May 14, 2010

Costa Rica: The Dance

Paul and Chad kind of have a love affair, and take a lot of pride in their brotherly love for one another.  Sometimes I kind of get the feeling Chad and Paul just get into their own groove and the rest of us around them take a back seat.  I'm ok with it... at least I also agree that Paul is good company! 
Here's the thing... Chad and Paul put sunblock on each other... actually not at all a big deal... but just funny since Steph and I were just right there, I mean, I was close enough to notice this and take a picture! 
Sharing a moment... they have a lot of these.
This is the start of something... I love this photo because Stephanie's face is priceless, just thinking... "what the heck are these two doing?" 
 Here my friends you will see "The Dance".  Chad was really eager to show off his moves from the Latin Dance Lessons we took a few years back.

No comments: