Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, May 14, 2010

Costa Rica: Boating Excursion

Our first full day in Costa Rica, Intercall had set up a huge group excursion on two large boats with a stop in a cove for some swimming, snorkeling and lunch. 
On the Dock, approaching one of two boats the company had chartered to tote us all around.  It was like a huge two story pontoon boat.  It was nicer and faster than that, but that's kind of what it made me think of.  Just a massive party boat... perfect.
A view of the lower deck... it was very, very hot on the upper level so most people camped out here.
Chad and I ventured to the upper deck once the boat got moving to check out the scenery.
Yes... I'm a mom of two just six months out from the last babe and rockin' a tankini (I did wear a bikini a few days on the trip, but you won't see that here). 
The boats docked for awhile
A picture of the beach... a mix of white and black sand. 
The old digital camera I have doesn't take the clearest or sharpest photos... but it is 100% waterproof and totally useful for things like this!  Here is a shot I took look back towards the beach while I'm floating in the water.
Paul and Stephanie take a break from snorkeling
A shot of Mr. Fox underwater

1 comment:

Turu Ba Ri Park said...

Good post! Now you should try the Canopy Tours since it is definitely one of the most popular activities in Costa Rica