Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, April 30, 2010

Big Baby Blues

I was just reminded that I need to make a quick note in my blog (aka my journal) about some of Vivian's latest accomplishments or happenings.  Plus, it gives me an excuse to share more pictures of my baby! :)
-  First two teeth on the bottom FINALLY broke through on March 29, 2010.  age - 6 months
-  Crawling - April 19, 2010 - the day she turned 7 months!
-  Sleeping through the night... if you consider 7pm - 3:30am (8.5 hours) with a quick feed and back down again until 6:00 or 7:00... then yes she is.  But if you are the person getting up with her at 3:30 then you probably wouldn't consider that sleeping through the night... so the answer is... kind of, but not really. 
-  She likes to blow "raspberries".  She does it all the time and if you do it to her... she does it back to you. (picture below)
-  She's a snuggler... yay!
-  She still likes to be held... a lot.
-  She's still out little "chunk", but I think she's starting to get longer.  Look below for picture proof she's got some perfectly wonderful baby chunk!
-  Her giggle is one of the two best sounds ever... tied with the sound of Braden's laugh.  You cannot not smile when you hear it. 
-  And to my dearest Miss Vivian... I love, love your big blue eyes!


3 comments:

Staci Butscher said...

love love love her!!! I love her little baby chuncks!!!

Hatten Family said...

I love that you got a picture of her blowing a raspberry!! That is true photo-journalism. She's a beauty!

Grandma Ramsey said...

Since I was also the one getting up with her at 3:00 in the morning for a week, I can say she only sleeps through the night if you also go to sleep at 7:00. Not!

Love Grandma