Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, May 14, 2010

Costa Rica: Zip!

Once we got to the second leg of our trip with the Joel, Robyn, Paul and Stephanie we decided to do one group excursion... a Zip Line!  I'm not usually much of the "adventure" type, but was really interested in trying this out.  It was a lot of fun! 
*  The only thing I was a little disappointed about in Costa Rica overall was some of the scenery... while it was beautiful and tropical (and wow was it HOT)... I was personally expecting it to be a lot more of green, lush rain forest like we saw when we went to St. Lucia.  It turns out that the rainy season is from May-October and dry season from November to April.  So getting there in mid-April was just about as dry as it was going to get.  I mention it here because on our zip line tour, it's even more obvious.*



The boys locked and loaded... time to get started!
Chad's first trip on the Zip Line
As you move along they give you a chance to make it more interesting... here's Robyn doing "The Superman".
Chad... always up for a thrill did "The Superman" too
If you know me... you wouldn't believe it.  I went upside down all by myself!
The whole group at the halfway point. 

No comments: