Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mucho Gracias...

I couldn't have made it through the last three weeks without the help of our moms. (ok... technically I could have, but I would have been stressed and overwhelmed, and their visits were VERY appreciated). It was fabulous to have a break from cooking, enjoy a few lunches out, help picking up around the house (and can I mention folding laundry... I hate folding laundry).
First Grandma Ramsey came in to help us with Braden and stay with him while at the hospital with Vivian... as we know I didn't have her until the last minute, but I didn't know how much I would appreciate having a bit of a "break" caring full time for Braden that last week. She took him outside to play in the dirt, to the park and I already posted about our apple farm adventure. She wasn't able to spend tons of time with Vivian until the last few days... but we'll be seeing her again in a few weeks when we all travel to Atlanta.
Grandma Ramsey left on Wednesday and by Friday we were joined by my mom (Grandma Carole)... she played lots of dinosaurs with Big B, more playing in the dirt, and snuggled on Vivian while I tried to get in some good time with Braden. Not to mention the chicken pot pie... yum! All the leftovers were demolished!
Many thanks to you both for taking the time, the money and giving me company these past few weeks. I can't wait until you get to see "the kids" again (I still can't believe we have TWO now!).
As for the photos... a few from Braden's adventure to the park with Grandma Ramsey, then her with Vivian and the next photos are Grandma Carole with the kids.

No comments: