Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Adoration...


Braden adores his "baby sister". She rustles around and he stops what he's doing, runs over to her and all the while repeating "I'm coming... I'm coming baby sister". He has been a huge help getting things, and being pretty patient when I need to feed or change her. (Although I do have a story to share about that when I blog my "report" about staying home with both kids and flying solo). He likes to give lots of kisses, hugs, nose kisses, read to her, sing songs, play with her hair (while saying... ooohhh Mommy... look at all that hair!). While I am not naive enough to believe we won't have some bumps along the way I can say that I am really pleased and proud of him and what a great big brother he has become!

First thing in the morning... couldn't even be bothered to get dressed first, had to pull out his sticker book and give Viv a lesson in trains first.

Here he's using his little laptop and singing along to the songs for her... all his own idea!

Reading books to her...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your kids are beautiful, Monica! My kids all had that hair when they were born and seeing your Vivian has given me baby lust for the first time in a loooonnnggg time.

I may have to quit lurking on your blog.LOL