Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eyes Wide Open...

An overall update on our babe:
Generally, Vivian has been a pretty easy baby. A bit fussy the past few days, but nothing that can't be handled and it's easy to figure out it's from being overtired (seriously Viv... newborns do not need to stay awake for 4-5 hours at a time!). Here are a few pictures of her during some awake time... her eyes are blue right now (a darker blue, but getting lighter every few days). I also have a prediction on her hair (oh wow... all that hair... it will be getting it's own blog post). I think it will end up being lighter than it is now. Right now it's a solid, darker brown, but underneath it almost looks like highlights coming in!
And my final note... for my own records. The umbilical cord JUST fell off last night!!! It took an amazing (and gross) 25 days!!! Something just isn't right about that (usually they say 10-14 days). Anyway... finally it is gone, thank goodness!
Just enjoying all the newborn sweetness because it does pass quickly (She'll already be a month on Monday... what?

No comments: