Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And finally...

After bragging on Braden for his brotherly love... and giving the Grandmas a shout out for all their help I have one more person to love on. Chad. I know that day in and out I'm not always easy and laid back, but I do appreciate that he is. He's a great dad... from rough housing with Braden to stealing an hour of sleepy newborn cuddle time with Vivian, I do realize how lucky I am he's hands on and involved. I imagine after working all day to come home and relaxing doesn't happen for yet a few more hours it's probably exhausting... but I must say...
Thank You Chad. We're building quite a nice little family and even when I'm a pain thanks for dealing and keep doing what you're doing. Braden absolutely adores you, and I know as Vivian gets older she'll be your little girl. Two great kids and an involved Dad... I have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: