Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, October 19, 2009

The first thirty days...

Vivian is one month old today. The time has gone by fast of course... but at the same time it feels like she's been with us forever!
Just a few things about Viv at this point... as we did with Braden, we're learning as we go since all babies are different. She likes to spend long periods of awake time (3-5 hours... but then snoozes on and off for the rest of the day/night.
She loves, loves to be held and rocked.
Like her brother she is a fantastic, frantic, fast eater... and like her brother she's a bit of a "spitter-upper". Fingers crossed she'll grow of it, each week it's gotten better.
I love staring at her (not much else to do with newborns! :) Can't wait to see her little personality evolve!
It's been a fairly smooth adjustment having two kids, getting around (although Chad deserves some credit for handling a couple barks from me in the middle of the night when I was really, really tired).

Here I imagine her thinking... "Oh Mom... you aren't ever going to put that camera away are you? Someone help me get away from the crazy picture lady!"

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Wow, Vivian looks so tall/long!! The black and white picture is adorable...she is growing up so fast!!