Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Visit Dad at Work!

Yesterday Braden and I took a day trip into Vancouver to finally visit Chad's office. In the 18 months we've been here we never made it inside the building. It was nice to meet some of the people Chad works with, as well as see where he spends a lot of his time (when he's not traveling). We also went out to lunch, from there Braden and I went to a familiar park in West Vancouver, and were joined by our Furry Creek friends! Trina and her three children met us there where the kids ran around the park for nearly two hours while Trina and I got to catch up (and I got to meet sweet Baby Emmett!). Hard at work... probably trying to find some dinosaur videos!
Listen... I told you... DINOSAUR videos, not horses, not goats... DINOSAURS!

No comments: