Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Keeping Busy...

What better way to occupy your mind off being overdue and waiting on Baby Girl? Keep busy! This morning Grandma Ramsey and I took Braden to Bellewood Apple Farm just 10 minutes from the house. We got to ride for free on a golf cart, wander through the fields with more than 24,000 apple trees... we were also surprised to come up on pumpkins, cows and horses. Big B really enjoyed our morning outing! Oops... we weren't supposed to pick any apples. Braden wasn't out of the golf cart for 10 seconds before he picked this apple (a Honey Crisp... good choice). They were kind enough to let him take it home, I'm guessing most kids try to pick one or two!
Watch out... wild man behind the wheel!
Ooooohhh... cows.




And horses too!!!

Look at all the pumpkins! We'll be bringing Braden and Baby Girl here for fall pictures next month!

Riding on the super huge pumpkins was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I can't believe how grown up your little man is getting... I think it's the haircut! He is definitely ready to be a big brother...hopefully soon!