Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The "Eve" and some Football!


We ate our chili... we put on some Bears gear... and tossed around the football. And now we're enjoying the Bears game. Here is our little man, totally loving playing football and wearing his helmet.
Yay for football season!
GO BEARS!

And now... on the "Eve" of our official due, one day shy of the "40 weeks" is my final belly shot until we're on our way to the hospital.

No comments: