Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, September 12, 2009

For those wondering...

No... no baby yet. No labor yet. Just waiting. The official due date is the day after tomorrow. I'm not too uncomfortable, just getting really anxious to meet our daughter.
After a horrible fog situation in Chicago this morning, Grandma Ramsey will here in about 3 hours, after that I'm ready for "go time", but can physically hold out and hopefully she'll make her appearance before the "crunch time, had to schedule just in case" repeat c-section for next Saturday. Crossing fingers she'll come on her own... soon :)
In the meantime... we've kept busy with Big B. He LOVES school. I know most kids love preschool, he's one of them. In fact... when I pick him up and he sees me he starts to whimper because he doesn't want to leave. Hurts my feelings a bit, but I'm glad he's enjoying it so much!
We've been working on songs to sing to his little sister and learning about all the other things that Big Brother's do! I've also made a point to throw in some extra one on one snuggle time with him. He's really such a sweet little boy, we're very lucky.
Once Baby Girl arrives we'll email people as well as post on the blog (of course I already have it planned out and partially written)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Hang in there! At least you get to see opening weekend on football!