Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Big B's Big First Day!


Today was a big day for Braden... he got to start preschool! Originally we had him signed up for a class designed for 2 1/2 year olds, but the class didn't get enough kids to sign up... so we were disappointed it was cancelled. Going to school was the motivation that pushed Braden into officially being potty trained a few weeks ago. So I was on a mission... most preschools only take kids at 3 years old, but I found a place (2 minutes from our house!) that with a potty training and an assessment meeting he could be approved to start early (he's 3 in December). He was approved! Chad and I are both so happy for him, he loves the social interaction with other kids and really feel like he's ready for this next step!
We've been talking about school all week and this morning I said, "Braden, where are you going today". He said quite happily... "I'm going to school". As the morning progressed he got more and more excited. So much so that when I dropped him off he went into the classroom and never looked back. I had a parent meeting and peeked in on him after the first hour and looks like he was doing great!
Here are a few pictures to record his big day!

What was Braden saying "I going to school to play with the Big Kids"


Oooohhhh... so much to play with!

No comments: