Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, July 10, 2009

A Welcome and a Farewell...

Today was one of those days we'll remember. Not only is it Chad's father, Jimmy's birthday, making the day one of notice each year, this year on this date marks another sad farewell, and happy welcome in life's circle.
This morning, Chad and Keith's Uncle Larry died. He was Jimmy's younger brother. I personally was able to meet him a few times the last couple years and he was always extremely kind. My heart goes out to his wife, his son, grandchildren and his mother, who has lost both her sons in less than 18 months.
While we say goodbye to Uncle Larry... we also got news today that our good friends (they were both in our wedding), Jack and Ami welcomed their precious baby boy, Johnathan Dylan Brown. Baby Johnathan weighed in at 5 lbs, 12 oz and mom reports he's "cute as a button"! Welcome JD... you have loving and fun set of parents, you're a lucky little guy. We look forward to meeting you.

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

Chad, I just want to let you know how sorry I am to hear about your uncle Larry. I will have your family in my prayers.