Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Celebrate the Butscher Babe!

The last part of my trip was Sunday, off to Staci and Jason's baby shower for Baby Butscher! It was a great shower (more than 60 people!) at the Rosewood (tasty food!). Staci and Jason are holding out for a delivery surprise, but still got plenty of clothes to dress their little one in! Massive amounts of gifts, and each guest brought a book to start the baby's book collection! Staci, Jason and their families will make this one lucky (and very loved) bambino! I'm so happy it worked out that I could be there. It's true that I completely took Jack for a lot of the shower and didn't share him. It was a bit selfish... I know that, but I really didn't care. I get so little time with him... I had to take advantage!

Baby Jack's hot momma, Katie. I can't believe we almost went the entire weekend without taking a picture together!!! But we remembered right in time... as Big B would say, "Whew, that was close!"
Last belly shot of the three of us... I'll see both of them in July, but not at the same time!
L to R - me (9/14), Staci (8/22), Kristy (9/14)
The Delta Delta Delta group shot

No comments: