Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Home...

Quite a few people have been asking me about the house we're living in here in Washington. On a nice day last week I took some pictures.
The patio is not at all large enough, but we're making it work!

Now this... this WAS our grill. My uncle gifted it to me brand new when I moved into 3130 with all the ladies in Chicago... 5 or 6 years ago. It's been moved a lot, and finally after many trusty years, things inside began to desinigrate. The ignitor hasn't worked for years so I was using matches or a lighter (dangerous) to get it going. We really needed something new, and finally...

Chad's company has this program that they earn points and can get fun stuff. It took a long time to get the points... but we were able to get this new grill (at no cost to us, yay!). I very much enjoy cooking on our new grill, the ignitor works and it's a breeze!

And to take care of our new grill we got a nice cover... GO BEARS! (By the way I got to sign up my Fantasy Football team today... so fun, but then I realized I really need to do some more research. My days of ESPN radio at work are no longer since I'm home now and I'm behind).

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

These are the things I love about you Monica... you're the only woman I know who listens to ESPN radio at work too!