Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chicago visit - Jen's Bridal Shower

Hmmm... cake! Served at the bridal shower for my little sister (by less than 13 months), Jenni Lou. I was grateful they moved the date around to make it possible for me to be there. Mom and Uncle Jim got a huge pool in the backyard (pictures next trip, forgot to bring my camera out). I got to spend some time in the morning swimming with my cute niece, Raina! The bridal shower was very nice and Jen got some nice things for their home. 3 weeks and 2 days until the Big Day!!!

My niece Raina... cute!!! :)Raina and her buddy, Noami - getting into the goods and opening them up right away. We think they were making "chocolate cake".
Me and my sister, Jenni Lou (she'll always be Jen to me though!)
Happy Bridal Shower sister... see you SOON!

No comments: