Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, July 13, 2009

Splish Splash!

This past Saturday we had another fabulous weather day. In this part of the country (or at least where we live) there aren't really public pools. The summers here are pretty mild, usually in the 70s, and while I'm disappointed about it since the summer here has been super warm (above the norm), it makes sense. They would only be open maybe 2 months and not even really good to use on most days that hover in the mid 70s. Anyway... I did some research and found a water slide park just 15 minutes from the house so on Saturday, with temps expected in the mid-80s we packed up and went. It was a little pricey for the barely 3 hours we spent there (Big B is still a bit young to make it in the pool ALL day), but it was a welcome break to our usual weekend activities and Braden loved it!!! They had a kiddie water slide area, a shallow activity pool and Chad got to play a bit into his inner child and hit the huge water slides a few times too!
I don't think it really needs an explanation, but needless to say you aren't going to get pictures of me in my bathing suit this PG! I was happy to stand behind the camera and capture some nice Father/Son moments!
A very excited little guy on our way to the water park... and clearly he put on his own sunglasses.... kind of.
Taking a dip in the water before the slide fun begins. Kicking his feet and "swimming".
Down the kiddie slide with Dad.
Down the slide all by himself!
Catching a ride on Dad's back.
Splashing in the pool with Dad... fun!
Time Out from all the playing to give Dad a well deserved hug!
"Mom, I had SO much fun... when can we do it again?"

1 comment:

Alcala Family said...

He looks just like you. What a cutie. Holy cow, they really do grow up fast!!! How does that happen?