Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, April 13, 2009

Update on Baby Ramsey

I'm officially 18 weeks today (or 4 1/2 months for those of you that the "weeks" of pregnancy are confusing). I met with the doctor here in Washington about a week and half ago, got a check-up and quick ultrasound, everything looked good. We have the next appointment two weeks from now (Monday, April 27th) and will get a gender confirmation!
I've felt Baby Ramsey moving around a bit, I wish I felt it more often, but it's still early. It should become more frequent and stronger in the next few weeks.
I've included some shots of the belly... this one with Braden, he was actually kissing the belly (it looks a little odd here). Every time you ask him where the baby is he lifts up my shirt, kisses my belly and says, "hi, baby!".

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful belly!!

Trina said...

Looking good Monica!!!! I love belly shots (except for mine of course!))))))) Can't wait until the big announcement in a couple of weeks!!!!!

Jessica said...

Ok, so maybe you have enough patience to just wait two weeks. But, I read about this test in one of my parenting mags at work. :)

It's an at-home test to determine the gender. And guess where it comes from? Dallas!

http://www.intelligender.com/