Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Check out this plug...

June 3, 2002 - I walked into my first "real" job after 2 years of grad school... my sorority executive office... in Arlington, TX. That first day I was very nervous, but quickly began to feel at ease because I was someone else was having their first day too... someone that I am still friends with (Chad and I introduced her and her husband, what fun!). Many of you have heard me talk of Jessica (also of Jessica and Ben :), she is one of those people that makes EVERYONE around her feel good, important, listened to. She's also a domestic diva, she can take risks in the kitchen and baking I could only dream of! And she's fun... oh so fun (at 22 and 24 we celebrated our birthday weekend by getting some matching body art), and when she works, she's one of the finest professionals and a very talented writer. Her career in Public Relations has brought her to Children's Medical Center in Dallas... now here's that plug I was talking about.
Jessica, in addition to all her other fabulous responsibilities, is writing a blog for her work. I've always admired her writing style, direct, not too wordy, but yet incredibly descriptive and you feel like she's writing just for you. A laid-back, but very professional style... you'll see... and you'll enjoy! And unlike me... she doesn't go on and on rambling with really long posts that make you dizzy! It's a great resource if you have children, getting ready to have children... or just like kids! :) So bookmark it... it will be one of those daily 3 minute reads and you'll be smarter for it! It's called "From the Red Balloon" and here's the direct website - http://www.childrensmedicalcenter.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are such a dear! Thank you for helping me get out the word. And thank you for all of your sweet words about me!

We did have fun that summer, didn't we?! :)