Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Let's Play Catch...

Catch up that is... I'm way behind on posts. So... are we unpacked... not completely, but we'll finish with some of those boxes and hanging things on a rainy weekend (we live in the Northwest... happens... a lot!)
We've kept pretty busy here, we had a beautiful weekend and Monday, Tuesday here... it's gotten chilly again for now, I'm sure we'll have a lot of back and forth before nice spring/summer weather settles in. On to pictures/stories, I know that's all you're reading this for! :)
Enjoying some coloring and snack on the patio on a beautiful day!



It's probably a few weeks early, but we went ahead and got some of our plants potted. Things look a little bare now, but that's because we had to leave room for them to grow!!!




This is the house across the street from us, no one lives there yet. I took a picture because Braden all on his own has named it "The Barn"

At our new place we have a playground just a few blocks away. It's kind of small, but it works and Big B and I really enjoyed the nice weather and playing around.


Braden playing soccer in the backyard, and another pic having another snack on the patio. This day is was warm enough for shorts! We have loved having the backyard for Braden to run around in (and I've enjoyed the lounge chair!).

No comments: