Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sorry Chad...

Just an afternoon at home while Chad's at work. The high heels... the sunglasses... the boy did it all by himself. I tried to get him to take off the navy socks and put on pants, it was all happening so fast, this wasn't a battle worth fighting. The final product was his own special creation. I was just left behind to document as he "strut his stuff" all through the house. Apologies to my husband... I couldn't resist.


3 comments:

Heather said...

I thought Chad liked to do that also.

Chad Ramsey said...

Delete and burn all of those photos...

Christine said...

If I remember right Chad took a picture with women's boobs at a much later age. At least, you aren't calling Braden your "Little Drag Queen"