Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tulip Town

This fine Sunday we took a family outing 35 minutes south to Mt. Vernon... there we met our friends Paul and Stephanie (they live in Seattle), after a big lunch we hit up "Tulip Town". This month long festival attracts impressive numbers. This year the blooms are about 2 weeks behind, we thought we waited long enough, but you'll see that there is still a lot of green where the flowers haven't opened yet. Even still... very pretty to see in person the rows and rows of colors like that. I'm sharing some pictures, but Paul has a fancy camera and those pictures are better, but for now mine will have to do! We do not have many pictures of the three of us. Usually Braden is the star and one of us (usually me) is behind the camera. Paul and Steph were kind enough to let us take advantage and get some family pictures together. And oh... even though you could accurately call me "Chubs"... try and refrain. Remember that busting belly of mine has a growing human. (ok, maybe you weren't going to call me "Chubs"... maybe that was me... it's the truth people! I just need to remind myself that there is a growing human in there)

Paul, Steph and Big B... See the mountains in the background? It was an overcast and kind of hazy day, I imagine it's quite a clear shot on a nice day. (Hey... notice that the growing human is making another appearance?)

Red and yellow flowers together always look so nice... great contrast! That's the color combo I need to be sure to put in one of my big pots (more on that later... and maybe here is where I should apologize to my friends, I have no idea what is happening to me considering I spend time pondering what I should put in my potted plants... do I need a "city" intervention?)

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a beautiful place! And you look adorable Mon!