Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Winterruption...

Winterruption 2009 - this isn't something clever I came up (Although if I did I would use it to describe surprisingly warm and pleasant temps that show up for a few days in the middle of winter...get it? I'm sorry, terribly lame... moving on).
So... this is the name of a festival held on Vancouver's Granville Island, and best of all - the things were FREE! Short circus show, bands, face painting, lots of kids and people all around. The weather was still quite cool, but very sunny and clear. It was a nice little family outing.
Do you see that pout? Here are fancy face painters and I couldn't convince Braden to do more than get a quick smiley face on one cheek (and only after I got it on my hand to show him). He was not interested... at all. Oh well, I tried.

Chad and his "not-so" baby boy watching the circus. This was not anything fancy, it was a small organization - and only 30 minutes, but it was entertaining enough for Braden and he was so excited to be at "Circus... Yay!"

Granville Island is where I've taken Braden to get his hair cut a few times, they have a nice place just for kids. Braden's hair was growing over his ears and annoying Chad so we stopped in. They got a new Thomas the Train chair and Big B was a big fan.

Nothing like getting treated to an Ice Cream Cone on the big family day out!

No comments: