Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Affection...

I wish I had some amazing picture to go along with this post, but since it's just me and Big B here most of the time there isn't anyone to get behind the camera and capture the special moments. I just have to brag on the kid... he's so affectionate. And I notice that his little bits of affection are increasing and just so, so precious. Hugs and kisses... that's a given. But he'll grab my face with both his hands, look me straight in the eye and say something funny and crack himself up. He'll cuddle up with me on the couch and snuggle in real tight for no reason and without warning. He initiates butterfly and nose kisses...and when he's getting ready to sleep at night... some part of him has to be touching some part of me until he's just about to fall into his nightly slumber.
I keep anticipating that he'll stop someday soon so I'm soaking it in now... and I love it. It erases all the moments of "being a two year old" that surface throughout the day. These kids I tell ya... they have it all figured out!

No comments: