Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little Readers

Just practicing my new skill of sitting up and reading a book.
Braden has done awesome with Vivian... he adores her and now I can see her being so excited around him too.  When Braden saw Vivian reading he had to join in on the fun.

Hey brother... what do you have?

Here is the funny thing with these two.  Braden wants to be around her, he wants to tell her everything he's doing and show her all kinds of things... Vivian wants whatever he's got.  He always scoots things just out of her reach.  Everything... a book, a toy, a blanket.
Let's try a different position and start over again.  Just the way Braden likes it... he is talking to her and she isn't going after his book. 
Spoke too soon.  She spotted, she attacked. 
 I'm so excited to see what kind of relationship these two little people will have as they grow up.

1 comment:

staci butscher said...

love that he adores her so much,,,what a wonderful big brother he is:)