Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hacked


In case any of you got that crazy email this morning and wanted to check the blog to see if we were in fact traveling overseas... the answer is no.  My email accounts have been hacked, and my facebook disabled.  I'm looking into it... but in the meantime know...
-  We are not in London
-  We were not mugged by gun point
-  We do not need money wired over to pay for our hotel
-  If you have been victim of this scam and have ideas how to make sure I get everything fixed... feel free to share. It's annoying for me... and more so since I know this is quite harassing for all my friends too!
-  We are doing great in Texas and have lots of fun new posts coming your way because we have been busy, busy! 
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Trina Limoges said...

You good I was starting to worry and was going to contact you through facebook to find out if everything was okay and let you know about this crazy email - and then you were not listed as a friend anymore and I started getting paronoid (I watch way to many movies I guess!!!!) Glad all is well and you figure out this hacker problem!!!!!

Maureen Tallant said...

Hey Monica,
I figured you got hacked. Figures the day I try to send you a message you get hacked. I wanted to let you know we are still settling in, but would like to get together some time soon!