Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting back to it...

Two weeks since I've blogged... that's not typical, but I have a really good reason. My computer crashed, fried and died on me. My super hubby got me a new one that arrived yesterday, which means now I'm back, and wow, there is a lot to share. We have been BUSY! And as a result... I'm exhausted and will leave you with a sneak peek. Much, much more to come over the next week.
Spring has arrived...
He's a good helper
As the boys take care of the yard, Viv and I sit back and relax on a bright, sunny Sunday
There is a lot of playing in the dirt with the dinosaurs.
Goofing around with dad
She is getting so big... eating rice cereal with fruits and veggies.
Her big baby blues
Chad takes Braden swimming on the weekends. This week he also started classes twice a week at the YMCA.

Braden loves his Lincoln Logs... and Chad helps him build a big "corral".

Miss Vivian's hair is growing quickly and completely hangs in her eyes... so more barrettes and bows to pull it back! (Plus, I really just wanted you all to see my baby girl's sweet smile).

3 comments:

paulfox11 said...

these pics are great...getting used to the new camera???

Heather said...

Glad you guys are so happy and settling in nicely in Texas! Now how about planning that trip to Spain;)

Katie Hager said...

I was really missing the Ramsey blog posts over the last couple weeks! Glad to see you're back!!!