Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, March 12, 2010

Houston Rodeo

Sorry for the switch in authors but the Mrs. is in Chicago for St. Pats and I figured I would post a quick note. Today Brady and I hit the Houston Rodeo. Apparently the Houston Rodeo is a huge deal and something not to miss when it comes to town. There is a ton of stuff to do but today we hit the kids area so Brady could see the animals, ride a pony, and hit the carousel. The kid was beyond excited and wore a cowboy hat all day (until we lost it).





Houston Rodeo is technically a Live Stock Show. The cows, pigs, ect are all lined up to be shown. I couldn't get one facing Brady...so this was the best I could do.



Between the 2nd Pony ride and the snow cones...we lost the hat.

2 comments:

paulfox11 said...

Who is Brady?

Chad Ramsey said...

Bite me Fox!