Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Atlanta special visit

We spent 5 days in Atlanta last week... and one of the highlights was my half-brother Blaine driving up from Macon, GA (with his cutie girlfriend, Logan!) to have dinner with us. Shortly before my dad died (20 years ago), he was remarried and had his long awaited son (he always wanted a son). They named him Blaine and wow... we were all so happy to have a baby in the family. Our dad died when he was just 8 months old, and right after his death my sister, mom and I moved back to Illinois, so chances to see Blaine were few and far between.
I saw him again when he was 2, 10, 15 and now 21!
He's grown into a handsome (has a very, very strong resemblance to our father), really kind and respectful young man! He's got his own lawn design and maintenance company and when the time is right he's like to become a fireman too! I was so grateful they made the trip up to see us... hopefully we'll see each other again before another 6 years go by!

No comments: