Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Viv is 2 months!

Our little lady is 2 months old today! After we dropped Braden off at preschool we came back and did a little photo shoot. (She's in plain wear, just the white onesie so I can keep her in the same clothes month over month for these photos). She's spent the month filling out a lot. We don't have her "2 month" appt until Dec. 4th - since despite calling 6 weeks ago the dr's office was booked.
At two months she's doing pretty well with sleeping at night. Typically I get up with her once after a 6 hour stretch and back down again for another 3-4 hours.
She's begun cooing to us and I love it.
She's smiling more, although I haven't gotten many good pictures of it yet.
Her and Braden are super cute together, I can't wait to see this relationship evolve.
Her hair... it's like she has bangs, her hair in the front is starting to hit her eyelashes, which is why in most pictures I've pulled it back. It's over her ears already too. Big B got his first hair cut at 18 months, I am not sure Viv will make it to 6 months at this rate!
Realistically... she's just 2 months, they don't do a whole lot. But they sure do grow fast!!!




I couldn't resist sharing this face!
And this is Vivian telling me "Mom, we are done with your little photo shoot, I need food and a nap!" I quickly obliged.

2 comments:

Katie Hager said...

I love her chunky lil' legs! (And I mean that is the cutest way!) ADORABLE!!!!

Mitzi said...

You know- I just thought that you are going to need a pediatrician in Houston. If you want, I can call a couple of girlfriends for you and get referrals. Let me know if I can help.