Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Reminder...

Because my extremely overtired child is upstairs having "quiet time" (that is anything but quiet) now, crying and screaming, I need a reminder about how sweet and loving this little man of mine is, and thought it was time to share some more pictures. (Not to mention, I'm trying to distract myself so I don't run up the stairs and sweep him in my arms to calm down, right now Braden and I are playing battle of the wills... who is going to back down first?).
*And how Vivian is sleeping through this... I'm not going to wonder about it... just be thankful.

We got back to the gym last week and Vivian was sleeping so I pumped and was going to bring the bottle with us, but she woke up just before we left the house, so Big Brother Braden fed her some breakfast. He was so excited.

Last Friday, the three of us got in the car and met with some people from the MOMS group here at the Jungle Playground in Mt. Vernon.




The big slide was super fun... and super fast. I caught a pic of Braden at the bottom. No worries, he wasn't hurt, he jumped up, thought it was so fun and ran back up to do it another 20 or so times.

Vivian got spruced up in jeans for the first time to go to the Jungle place.

Braden adores her... and it's fun now I can notice she's starting to stare at him and give him smiles (which he is so excited about)
She loves, loves to lay on top of our bed, she just stares and coos.
Hey... did you hear Thanksgiving was next week... we already got our little butterball! Last week, (at 7 weeks old) she weighed in at 12 lbs, 8 oz already!See... he's sweet. I feel better now. Sometimes you just need a little reminder.

2 comments:

Katie Hager said...

LOVE them both! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Mitzi said...

Another wonderful blog. I love keeping up with the kiddos. We missed you guys last weekend while we were with the family in Illinois. Can't wait to come visit in Texas!