Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, November 1, 2009

One for the books...

Wow. It's been the only word I can use to describe the wedding we went to this past weekend in Atlanta. The couple... Joel and Robyn. Two people completely and perfectly matched for each other. Joel and Chad were roommates for awhile in college, Joel stood up in our wedding and Chad did the same for him last weekend. Joel has also been a good friend to me through the years and I was happy we were able to pack up the whole family (took Viv on her first airplane at just 4 1/2 weeks old) and share this big event.
*** And I must say... Robyn looked every bit the blushing, gorgeous bride. The dress was... well... WOW, but not everyone could pull it off and she did so with beauty, grace and style.
This... was just for the dinner after the rehearsal! An old, charming mansion. Joel's parents invited all the people that came in from out of town too... a well planned, and fabulous event to kick off the wedding festivities!

A traditional Jewish ceremony... how beautiful is that???
The room for the reception, this picture makes it look nice (the lights were a soft, but distinctive pink), but I'm telling you it was breathtaking.
The band... I'll admit it, I'm usually a DJ kind of gal, I like to make requests or at least hear a wide range of music genres. But THIS. BAND. ROCKED. Here I could post pictures of me dancing with the lead singer, but I won't to spare you all my post baby bod squeezed into a black dress, but the dancing all night was off the hook... yo!

The Dubinsky's first dance... thanks guys for such a great weekend, we're so happy for you!

No comments: