Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Visit to Maplewood Farm


Today Braden and I made a trip to Maplewood Farm in North Vancouver. Cute place for kids... 5 acres and they can run around with chickens and ducks, which Braden took full advantage of. They also have petting areas with bunnies and goats; sadly we didn't do it this time - I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the stroller and a toddler on the loose so we'll do it when we visit again with Chad.

Aside from chasing the ducks Braden enjoyed the horses, sheep and pigs the most. I have a few pictures and a video of the little man "talking" to the ducks. More pictures from this excursion will be put on the April album at the end of the month.

And for the diehards that want more Braden here is a link to different video than the one here... http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s105/monicaumbaugh/?action=view&current=BradenApril022.flv



Video: Braden - "Quack! Quack!"
You may have to hit play twice...

Braden's stare down with the pony

PIGS! He tried to reach through the fence and was squealing with excitement!

Favorite part of the day was running in circles and chasing the chickens and ducks

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love it!!! That seems like a great place. I hope you all can visit it often. The whole bear thing would freak me out. I'm glad you all are handling it well.

Anonymous said...

Fun! We want to do some cool stuff this summer too. Like take Raina to some museums and the zoo. It looks like Braden had tons of fun! )

Unknown said...

I love how he makes the actual noise of the duck, not just quack, quack!