Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Saturday, April 12, 2008

SPOTTED!!!


Forgive me for being so absentminded and failing to post about this earlier!!! Last week we got word from the neighbors (across the street - Bruce and Sue - very nice and helpful)... the neighborhood Bear is out of winter hibernation. I think it was Tuesday or Wednesday evening and the Bear was spotted three doors down the street from us in a backyard! We're told it's a friendly bear and not aggressive... I am hopeful we'll see him at some point.. preferably from a distance inside the house for the first time! :) If I get a picture of our fuzzy friend I will be sure to post it.

In the meantime I'm going to find out what kind of bear it is exactly and see if they have named him yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to a picture!

Layne Court said...

Make sure you have a frisbee handy. Ben, Jess and I learned in Alaska that they love to play frisbee with Moose. Can't wait to see a pic.