Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring is here... finally

I think it's safe to say we've officially hit spring time, it's gotten a bit warmer and it rained a lot today - but I couldn't resist taking pictures of the first flowers we've had bloom in the yard. Keep in mind that I have nothing to do with the success of the yard, the plants/bushes/trees, they were all here when we moved in. Secondly, since it was rainy it's a bit dull for a background. Lastly, you can see that there are a lot of buds waiting to bloom so I'm sure I'll post another picture on a sunny day when it's loaded with flowers, but I was excited to share this with the people that will appreciate it.

I'm randomly putting this picture in this posting. It's the welcome building when you drive into the area we live. Well - it's the welcome building or where they do the home sales, to be honest I'm not sure. I haven't actually been inside, but it's something we drive by everyday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture with the flowers in the foreground. Good Work!