Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Times...

I love when my boys are playing around and having fun together and I was able to get a few action shots this weekend. Just thought I'd share.
On another note - guess who beat Chad at playing RISK (my first time playing)! Boo-yah! :)
And finally... if you're one of those people that really wants to see more Braden talking and putting together a farm puzzle - it's over 2 minutes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_5-X3o_ZEU


2 comments:

Layne Court said...

Mon, you are doing a great job of keeping up with posts and sharing what's going on with Braden. But how are you doing? What is Chad up to? I would like to hear more about Braden's parents.
Layne

Christine said...

There is nothing better than a deep baby giggle. It is the most pure laugh that one can hear.