Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Like a vacation...

We are very lucky that we are living where we live in Furry Creek... the neighbors have been so kind and welcoming. We were invited to dinner last Saturday at the Woods home down the street, they are from Chicago! And the neighbors across the street have been helpful with daily advice to help us get aquainted to the area. So far.. so good. Now only if this cable debacle was taken care of... tomorrow I'm told it should be up and running. Keep your fingers crossed!

Here are some pictures from the 2nd floor balcony. It was a cloudy day... I'll be sure to get some clearer pictures as it warms up. But until then you can see how nice it is even when the weather isn't perfect! It's really like a vacation home and so refreshing to be out here in the country, but close enough to the city that there isn't any real inconvienence. We hope that many of you will come and visit while we're here. Good times we guarantee!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to twist our arms Monica. Layne and I will definitely be popping in for a visit sometime- hopefully sooner than later! I love the blog. Keep it coming!

Unknown said...

Chad smells! I love this blog!! Chad smells, Chad smells, Chad smells, Chad smells, Chad smells, Chad smells, Chad smells, Chad smells, Chad smells!!!!

Layne Court said...

WOW! What an amazing view. Don't take it for granted. We can't wait to come visit. Good idea to start a blog. I will be a regular visitor.
Cheers,
Layne