Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Friday, April 4, 2008

First day of "class"

This morning Braden and I had our first class called "Little Sneakers". When we got there he could hardly contain himself... kid after kid walked in the door and he kept calling them all "baby" and dragging me by my hand to approach almost all the kids there.
Braden had SO much fun that hour... just running EVERYWHERE... back and forth, stop to pick up a ball, run with it, throw it kick it, see a kid with another ball and try to swap, getting in the little cars, getting out of the little cars, climbing up the gym mat, rolling down the gym mat... and so on and so on. Does that make you tired just thinking about it??? Well it made our baby boy tired too... SO tired that he couldn't fall asleep for 3 hours after we got home and completely collasped around 3pm for a very late afternoon nap. I think the excitement of being around so many other kids with a huge room that was 100% baby friendly (I didn't have to tell him "no" for a whole hour!) was such a big event he got all wound up. Well... at least that's what I'm telling myself.
And yes... I'm upset I don't have any pictures. My camera battery needs to be recharged and with all this moving/unpacking I haven't found it. But next Friday I will have pictures of Braden at "class".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm picturing the Tasmanian Devil!