Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Big Day

Vivian had her first birthday yesterday!  And while I'm putting together another post with a year in review I wanted to share some pictures from the Big Day!  We're having a party in Chicago next weekend with a lot of friends and family... but were lucky enough that Great Grandma, Aunt Bev and Cousin Jenny joined us to celebrate with our sweet little lady! 
I'll let Vivian tell you all about through pictures!
Mom... seriously, I just woke up.  Get that flash out of my face!
ooohhhh... what's this?
My first doll!!!  I don't even know what that really means, but I love it!
I love her!!!  I'm so happy!
Great Grandma and I playing ball... my GG sure is a lot of fun!  And my friends that came over today were loaded with presents!
I'm not sure what's going on here... but I'm pretty curious.  Mom was saying something about Birthday Brownies???
YUMMO!  I am loving this!!! 
Haha... I'm in chocolate heaven!  Why have they been holding out on me with this whole chocolate miracle!
It's so good that while I have brownies in both hands... and am trying to lean in and get what's on the table with my mouth.  I can't get enough of it!
The two most important men in my life!  It's a Sunday and my brother says that you have to wear "team shirts", something about bears???  Mom gave me a pass today so I could wear a pretty outfit for my special day.
My special visitors... Cousin Jenny, Aunt Bev and Great Grandma!
 I had a great day, and can't wait for the celebration to continue next weekend... stay tuned!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love you guys and miss you so much! Happy, happy Birthday Viv! It looked wonderful (and the Bears win was the "icing on the cake"!).

Mitzi said...

What a beautiful family. Looking forward to our weekend together in Illinois!