Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

GW - Las Vegas - All Good Things Come to an End

After a successful evening for everyone on Friday, a group of us were up early and at the pool in our hotel just before 10:30.  We knew the pools filled up quick and were told that the least crowded would be the European Pool, so off we went.  We may have been the second group of people there, but we staked out a spot, got some food, and started enjoying some tasty drinks! (The Sangria was my favorite!). 
For dinner it was a quieter affair, some people wanted Sushi... but those of us that didn't went to a place in the hotel.  Here are Chris, Staci, Ali and I between dinner and our next stop.  We got to enjoy a little show outside to the infamous Garth Brooks song, "I Got Friends in Low Places"

Afterwards we all met up at Blush, a lounge club, where we had bottle service and area to sit and camp out for most the evening.  I really enjoyed the atmosphere here... even when our waitress, who was actually very nice... couldn't hide the look on her face when I asked for a beer instead of drinking the vodka at our table.  What can I say... it's just the way I roll... I'm a beer kind of gal.  


Staci and I... enjoying our last night before we returned to real life the next day.
Erin, Jill and I... this is late night at XS (not "extra small", like "excess"... or simply read by saying the letters "X-S".  I explain because  I didn't immediately get it,  just in case you were confused).  It was a very late night... but since it was the last night it was worth it to be with friends. 

  Thank you husbands, grandparents, etc for allowing those of us with a child (or in my case, two of them) to get away for a weekend, recharge and spend time with the girls.  It's important to our sanity, so expect me to hope you'll help out with things like this every other year or so.  But seriously... we could not have gotten away and had this experience if you didn't step up to the plate.

Thank you friends for making the trip, new memories with old friends are the best kind!
For those of you that couldn't be there... we did miss you. And don't fret, I already have GW 2012 planned in my head.

From the little Garth Brooks song show we watched earlier... just a good way to close out the end of our time together.  Because I've babbled enough and anymore just won't do it justice. 
LOVE AND MISS...

No comments: