Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bear Down!

Football season... it's one of the best times of the year.  While traditions for the better part of my 20s consisted of sleeping in until 10am, getting up and heading to Joe's Bar for Sunday Funday... the past few years that has been replaced with getting up early with kids, putting on Bears gear for the day and eating chili for lunch (and sometimes dinner!).  The last two seasons, we lived in Washington and Canada, where we could only watch the games on TV in our region, but this year in Texas we've got Direct TV and able to get the NFL ticket, so we won't miss a Bears game!  
Saturday after the kids went to bed I began making loads of chili that we can freeze and pull out each Sunday. 

 I think this is about 8 weeks or so worth. 

Chad was flying back from Las Vegas, so we kicked off the season just the three of us.  I got Braden and Vivian dressed and attempted a quick photo op.
It's so hard to get an almost one year old, and an almost 4 year old to look at the camera at the same time!
And when they do both look... I get goofy looks like this. 
Probably because I'm behind the camera acting pretty silly myself. 
But as a few minutes pass and they loosen up... a big brother leans in to hug his little sister.
And if you're lucky... he even leans in to give her a kiss!
And then they give you a little smirk as you catch one more photo...
 before they declare photo session over and resume play!

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

Soooooo Cute!!!