Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Catch my breath...

I can't seem to catch up with life since our 10 day trip from Illinois.  It was great... celebrated Vivian's 1st birthday with friends and family, Keith and Casse got married, a night out with Chicago friends, hit up Joe'ss for football on Sunday Funday, a day at the zoo with some of my dearest friends, and a special surprise to visit friends that live overseas who happened to be Illinois at the same time we were!  I can't wait to write all about it, but that means I need to sort through the 500 plus pictures I took!  Which I haven't found the time for between putting out house back together, soccer practice, soccer game, fun visits from Chi-town friends (that's you Jeremy) in the area for work, and a family with kids around Braden's age over for an all day Funday Sunday event... and now... I've been attacked by what I think is a case of nasty allergies (I have never had them before... and now sympathize greatly with those of you with reoccurring allergy problems)... Braden has the beginning signs of croup (and is now being treated) and Miss Vivian has another ear infection (that's the 4th... no more baby girl, please!), she's gotten her two top molars while we were gone... and now the two pesky molars on the bottom are causing my baby girl some annoyance.  Between all that insanity I've been up with kids throughout the night... and then with the allergies, it takes forever to fall asleep again, and then I do... someone else is waking up... and repeat.  SO... I just can't catch my breath.  Well, I guess I could have, but it's more fun to take the kids for a walk, enjoying this PERFECT weather, and at the end of the day I have a date with the DVR since all the shows started up again and we had ten days of things recorded, and frankly I'm just tired so it's about the only thing I want to do. 
Was it possible to follow all that rambling?  Well, maybe it's all mumbo jumbo... but you know what I have to share that is easy to follow???  VIVIAN IS WALKING!  I'm so grateful that she took so many of those  first steps with our friends and family there to see such a huge milestone in Miss Vivian's sweet little life! 

No comments: