Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

GW - Las Vegas - Evening Two

After a picture perfect day at the Encore Beach Club we made it back to the hotel to get all dressed up for our evening out.  We had reservations at Del Frisco, a steak house... and the food was AMAZING!!!  Great service, good atmosphere, and for steak, seafood and drinks... reasonably priced.  I'm giving this place a must visit if you're looking for a place to eat a good meal (just 5 minutes off the strip).   
At the Wynn, waiting for a few others before we left for dinner
Waiting for our table to get set up at Del Frisco's.  We're dressed up for a good time!
This was my birthday cake... I had wanted to share the birthday wishes with Natalie (her birthday is just a few days later), but she came down with a nasty migraine and needed to get back to the hotel to sleep it off.  My point... Natalie I was thinking of you!
This lemon cake was delicious, and massive too so I shared it with all the girls!
After dinner, we had plans to try go to a nightclub, Haze.  A few hiccups in the original plan, but we all made it inside.  I'm not a nightclub kind of gal, but I gave it a go, the sheer size was really impressive.  I have never been in a club that big before.  The music was actually pretty good too.  However, I can't say I was disappointed when a few girls were thinking it would be nice to leave and try something else.  So, we branched off, not sure where the night would take us, but knowing we'd have fun together... and the girls that stayed would have fun since people like me weren't pouting in a corner waiting to leave... so it was a win-win!
As Staci was discussing ideas about where to go next with the taxi stand guy, Ali looked up and saw a bright sign off in the distance that said... "PUB".  Now we're talking!  We spent the next 2 1/2 hours sitting outside, enjoying amazing weather, sipping cocktails and best of all... lots of girl talk.  It was perfect!
Erin, Ali, Staci and I after leaving the Club... on our walk over to the Pub we stopped in front of this amazing, and huge water feature outside the new Aria Hotel. 

1 comment:

Staci Butscher said...

Love that pic of his in front of the water!!! Had a great time catching up at the "Pub"!!!