Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, September 19, 2010

And so it begins...

Organized sports... a much anticipated rite of passage.  Braden is playing Soccer this fall!  This past Wednesday he had his first practice and he loved, loved, loved it!  He enjoyed kicking the ball around as well as doing it with a bunch of new friends.  I have no idea how 3 year old kids actually play games and follow any type of rules, I keep picturing a bunch of kids running around after each other chasing a ball... and some off doing their own thing.  That's what the practice was like!  Here are a few shots of our Soccer super star! 
Any sports fan knows that a player needs a good cheerleader. 
Before practice, Big B is warming up and showing off his "airplane".   And he's putting his game face on.
 It's what he was taught at preschool that helps you stop the ball and get your balance.  (He really wanted me to take a picture of this... seriously... he posed again and again asking me to get it).

Team meeting with the coach before they get started
All lined up and ready to get started!
Participating in a drill...
But sometimes a kid drifts away... wait... that's Braden!  Where you going Buddy?
While he did a great job listening at practice.  I did manage to catch him doing his own thing from time to time.  I'm pretty sure this wasn't something the coaches were telling them to do! 

Chad and I are both so excited for him.  Organized sports as a kid is a great way to learn some skills, learn to take good direction, and most of all have fun with friends!!!

2 comments:

Staci Butscher said...

LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! He looks like a natural. You must be one proud momma:)

Aaron said...

how cute, he looks just like David Beckham!!