Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Photo Shoot

This past weekend was filled with amazing weather.  Yesterday I checked the ground throughly for fire ants and when I saw it was all clear I put Miss Vivian on a blanket to let her enjoy some time playing in the yard in some shade.  I'm still working on figuring out things with my new camera.  You may notice some pictures are more shaded, but I kept them anyway because I couldn't resist some of her darling expressions.  She was a fantastic model and cooperated well.  I could take pics of this babe all day!

3 comments:

Staci Butscher said...

I want to eat her cheecks!!!

Lisa P said...

So effing adorable, I can't even take it!

Unknown said...

Have you gotten Picasa yet? You can simply add more light to those one's with an easy slider. Download it here, and call if you need help. picasa.google.com. You can add saturation and warm some of them up as well. You'll love it. ITs really easy.