Don't Miss A Thing!

**** I have a tendency to write several blog posts in one sitting. I like to think of it as time management when I have a big block of time to sit down and get caught up. If you check in on the blog from time to time... be sure to scroll down, and you may have to even click onto the next page to be sure you've gotten all the latest Ramsey news. (Blogger has restricted the number of posts I can have on the first page, so I never know what exactly is coming up). Thanks for checking in with us, and following along on Our Great Life Adventure! ****

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Texas Tradition


Texas... a great big state with a lot of hometown pride... and many traditions.  One of them is each spring when the wildflowers bloom, most notably the Blue Bonnets.  We live about 90 minutes from one of the best places in the state to see them and take photos, so two weeks ago I packed up the kids and they did a great job while I messed around with my new camera to get some good shots.  Here are a few of my favorites. 

And my favorite... totally captures they way she adores him and the way he is always trying to make her laugh.

4 comments:

Staci Butscher said...

I just love these kids!!! Look at Viv gazing up at her older brother while he is holding her hand...love it:)

Hatten Family said...

These pictures are adorable!! You got some great "framers" of your two adorable kiddos!

Katie Fulton said...

Just beautiful! Love to check in every once in awhile.

Katie Fulton
http://fultonfamilynews.blogspot.com

tp said...

Hey Mon--where did you go for these? What beautiful blooms! AND kids, of course!